The Keepers ArmsRest, Relax, Return
Looking for a warm and welcoming traditional family-run Bed & Breakfast, with the added benefit of a friendly Irish pub, one that’s perfectly placed for exploring the North West of Ireland and where guests are top priority?
Then look no further!
From the moment you step through the doors at The Keepers Arms, you will experience genuine Irish hospitality and will be made to feel very welcome.
At A Glance
- Stay at a traditional family-run Irish country pub
- Genuine Irish welcome, warmth and true hospitality
- Perfect base for exploring West Cavan and Fermanagh
- Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, separate from the pub
- Private guest car parking with ample space for each car
- Extensive breakfast menu using locally sourced produce
- Delicious home-cooked meals available in the pub
- Excellent, genuine reviews from previous guests
- Storage and cold room for walking kits, bikes, fishing gear
- In the heart of the Cuilcagh Lakelands
- Ideally located for the Stairway to Heaven
- Perfect for walking the Geopark, Cavan Burren and Cavan Way
- A fishing haven – famous for coarse and pike fishing
Welcome To The Keepers Arms
We have been the proud owners of The Keepers Arms for over 30 years and, together with our family, our aim is to deliver a first rate and enjoyable experience for our guests, ensuring that they will yearn to return again and again.
Sheila & Bryan McKiernan
99 Reasons To Visit…
Over the last 30 years we have recorded our guest favourite places to visit when they stay with us. This is a compilation of the first 99 reason to visit this amazing area from close by to an hour’s drive.
Please enjoy the sites, the walks, the amazing scenery, the food & activities we have to offer from our wonderful corner in Ireland.