Comfortable, Relaxing Rooms
“Stay close to the serenity of a lake to meet your own peace of mind”.
It’s said that Cavan has 365 lakes, one for each day of the year. Many of them are in close vicinity of The Keepers Arms and with this in mind each of our bedrooms is dedicated to a local lake.
On the first floor …
Brackley – East facing and bathed in morning sunlight with pretty views over green fields, this room can be configured either as a luxury Super-King bed (6’ wide) or as Twin beds.
Lakefield – Offering beautiful morning views over the village and a glimpse of heritage buildings, this extremely spacious room can be configured either as a luxury Super-King bed (6’ wide) or as Twin beds. It also provides a comfortable seating area with a relaxing sofa which can also be turned into a bed to accommodate two additional little ones. Lakefield also has the added bliss of a bath for a relaxing soak with shower over.
Garadice – With views over the village and a glimpse of local heritage buildings and suffused in spectacular morning light, this room benefits from both a Double bed and a Single bed. A sofa-bed provides a spot to relax and unwind in or an extra bed for two additional little ones.
Bunerky – Offering pleasant views over our manicured lawns and golden sunsets, Bunerky can be configured as either a luxury Super-King bed (6’ wide) or as Twin beds.
Templeport – A cosy and peaceful room looking across at the historic Courthouse building with its impressive limestone façade, Templeport benefits from a comfortable Double bed.
Coologue – With views to the Courthouse and Granary, this room can be configured either as a luxury Super-King bed (6’ wide) or as Twin beds plus it offers an additional Single bed. Coologue also has the added bliss of a bath for a relaxing soak with shower over.
Second floor – Nestled under the eaves and enjoying extensive views and morning sunrises …
Killywillan – This restful and atmospheric room can be configured either as a luxury Super-King bed (6’ wide) or as Twin beds plus it offers an additional Single bed.
Corduff – A haven of peace and quiet, this room benefits from both a King size and a Single bed.
Gortnaleck– This peaceful and tranquil room benefits from both a King size and a Single bed.
At A Glance
- Stay at a traditional family-run Irish country pub
- Genuine Irish welcome, warmth and true hospitality
- Perfect base for exploring West Cavan and Fermanagh
- Spacious, comfortable guest rooms, separate from the pub
- Private guest car parking with ample space for each car
- Extensive breakfast menu using locally sourced produce
- Delicious home-cooked meals available in the pub
- Excellent, genuine reviews from previous guests
- Storage and cold room for walking kits, bikes, fishing gear
- In the heart of the Cuilcagh Lakelands
- Ideally located for the Stairway to Heaven
- Perfect for walking the Geopark, Cavan Burren and Cavan Way
- A fishing haven – famous for coarse and pike fishing